- Extremely lightweight
- Classic grill cloth
- High quality ceramic speaker TE12D
- Switching power supply
- Poplar plywood housing
- “Taste” Filter
- 4-band EQ
- pre/post “DI out”
- OT1 ultra linear DI output transformer
- 4“ CT1 cone-driver
- External Speakon speaker jack
- Combo Speaker “Off” switch
- Headphone Out
- Strain relief for instrument cable
- Model: BC212
- Configuration: 2 x 12“ TE12D-8
- Preamp: solid state preamp with gain, taste, lo, lo-mid, hi-mid, hi, master volume controls, “mute” switch, DI pre/post, XLR balanced DI out, 1 x effects loop, tuner out, line out, line in
- Power Amp: Class D amplifier, 500 w / 4 ohms
- Power supply: switching power supply
- Tweeter: 4“ CT1 cone-driver
- Freq. Response: 40-19.000 Hz
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 44 cm x 75 cm x 41 cm / 17.4" x 29.6" x 16.2"
- Weight: 23,5 kg / 51.8 lbs
- Option: Cover
The BC212 combo is driven by power, punch and drive. With it's 500 Watts you will experience every detail of your playing in a totally new and distinct way – completely unaltered but with lots of punch, just the way you like it. The well-balanced four-band tone control suits all musical styles with a perfect sound. The “TASTE” control allows you to emphasise the tonal characteristics of your instrument – everything between a wiry mid-boost, a bold slap and an ultra-fat Reggae or Motown sound.
Jacks for FX loop, Tuner Out, Line Out, Line In and a transformer balanced pre/post switchable DI Out with ground lift lets you connect BC212 to the outside world. The BC212 is ideal for travelling around the world due to their voltage switch which allows them to be operateded at 230 or 115 volts 50 – 60 Hz.
The BC212 Combo is fitted with two newly designed EICH TE12D-8 12” bass speaker chassis that work in meticulously calibrated enclosures to deliver an impressive bass. For optimum damping of unwanted resonances our housings are made with support bracings and dampened with acoustic foam.
The combo features the new 4” CT1 tweeter with a ceramic-magnet system. In a coupled volume the tweeter convinced on one hand with his deep starting frequency, on the other hand, with its very flat frequency response and offers far beyond 10 kHz at astounding sound pressure for silky highs.
All combos have an additional Speakon® combo connector for operating an additional cabinet. The internal speaker can be selectively switched off. At the "Rehearsal Section" a headset can be connected at “Phone out” and trough the “AUX-In” a music signal can be fed.