new pictures will follow soon!
- High-quality 10“ Ceramic speaker TE10D
- 4“ CT1 cone-driver
- Tweeter setting switch
- Extremely lightweight construction
- Classic grille cloth
- Speakon® Combo connectors
- Non-slip rubber feet
- 45° Monitoring position steel pin
- Model: 210XS
- Configuration: 2 x 10” Ceramic speaker
- Power RMS: 600 W
- Cone driver: 4” CT1 cone driver with tweeter setting switch
- Sensitivity: 101 dB
- Freq. Response: 42-19.000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohms or 8 ohms
- Connections: 2 x Neutrik Speakon® COMBO parallel
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 44 cm x 54 cm x 35 cm / 17" x 21,3" x 14"
- WEIGHT: 17,0 kg / 37.5 lbs
- Option: Cover
The ultra-compact 210XS impresses with its extremely focused mids which makes the bass sound in the band structure unmistakable.
The noble 4" "CT1" tweeter reproduces the upper frequency range in a highly detailed manner and impresses with its fine-grained highs. With the off, half, full switch, the tweeter can be adapted to the sound taste. With the available impedance of 4 or 8 ohms and the Ampfixing, which the T-Series amps provide a secure hold, also our ultra-compact 2x10" XS Box features high quality features.
The stainless steel rod located on the underbody can be plugged into the rear panel to tilt the 210XS to ensure a 45 ° monitor position. For optimal damping, our housings are equipped with struts and bubble foam to resist unwanted resonance.
Because of these inner values, the focused punchy sound, the easy handling and the tonal flexibility, the 210XS is the perfect choice and also popular amoungst double bass players.