- Extremely lightweight
- 19", 2HE
- Switching power supply
- Class-D Poweramp
- 4-band EQ
- pre/post »DI out«
- Transformer balanced »DI out«
- Ground Lift switch
- 115 / 230V switch
- Compressor with switchable »Attack Time«
- »Bass Boost« and »Hi Boost« switch
- »250/400 Hz« & »0.8/1.2 KHz« switch
- »Mute« & »Compressor« -footswitch-connection
- CH-B with 200 Hz »Lo Pass« Filter and +12 dB »Sub-Boost«
- 1000 W Power
- Preamp: solid state preamp with 4-band EQ, bass and hi boost, frequency switches for lo mid and hi mid, taste and rock pot, -10 dB switch, compressor with switchable attack-time, mute switch, line out and tuner out, transformer balanced XLR DI out pre/post switchable, adjustable line in, separate instrument input at rear side, line out, adjustable serial effects loop + line in: mono/stereo
- Output RMS: 2 x 350 w (4 ohms), 2 x 450 w (2 ohms), 600 w (8 ohms bridged mode), 900 w (4 ohms bridged mode)
- Power Amp: Class D power amp with seperate volume control for CH-A and CH-B,bridged mode and +12dB sub boost option
- Power Consumption: 900 W
- Output: Speakon® combo connectors with ¼“ jack
- DI Out: transformer balanced, pre/post, ground lift switchable
- Cooling: temperature controlled fan with DAS (direct airflow system)
- Extras inclusive: rack mounting kit
- Dimensions: (W x H x D):
48,26 cm x 8,89 cm x 31 cm / 19" x 3.2" x 12.2"
- WEIGHT: 2,8 kg / 4.41 lbs
- Option: Footswitch EFS2 for mute and compressor
Looking for the ultimate sound machine for your tone? You will be crazy about the TR-900!
This amp sure is a wild cat. There’s a real technical treasure hidden under its silky fur. The sophisticated four-band tone control section, together with “Bass”- and “Hi-Boost” as well as switchable mid frequencies offer extremely versatile opportunities to shape the sound. Moreover there’s the unique “Taste” control to further enhance your tone.
With the “Rock” control the TR-900 finally bares its teeth. It adds the right amount of grunge to your sound – lots of power amp distortion for all those rockers of you.
The back panel sports a vast array of connectors helping you get the most out of your effects and other external devices.
TR-900 - More for less