- Extremely lightweight
- Ultra compact
- Switching power supply
- Class-D Poweramp
- Magnet Fix pins (not available for the US)
- 4-band EQ
- pre/post »DI out«
- Transformer balanced »DI out«
- Ground Lift switch
- 115 / 230V switch
- Preamp: solid state preamp with gain, taste, lo, lomid, himid, hi, master controls, switchable mute, DI pre/post, XLR transformer balanced DI out with Ground Lift Switch, serial effects loop, tuner out, line out, line in
- Output RMS: 300 w (4 ohms), 200 w (8 ohms)
- Power Amp: Class D
- Power Consumption: 400 W
- Output: Speakon® combo connectors with ¼“ jack
- DI Out: transformer balanced, pre/post, ground lift switchable
- Dimensions: (W x H x D):
27 cm x 4,5 cm x 21 cm / 10.7" x 1.6" x 8.3"
- WEIGHT: 1,27 kg / 2,8 lbs
- Option: Cover, Rackmount
The ultra-compact T-series amps stand out by their power, punch and drive. You will experience every nuance of your playing in a totally new and distinct way – completely unaltered but with lots of punch, just the way you like it. The well-balanced four-band tone control suits all musical styles with a perfect sound. The “TASTE” control allows you to emphasize the tonal characteristics of your instrument – everything between a wiry mid-boost, a bold slap and an ultra-fat Reggae or Motown sound.
Jacks for FX loop, Tuner Out, Line Out, Line In and a transformer balanced pre/post switchable DI Out with ground lift lets you connect the T-series to the outside world. T-series amps are ideal for travelling around the world thanks to their voltage switch that allows operation at 230 or 115 volts 50 – 60 Hz.
A great new feature for late night rehearsal is the aux-in jack, where you can connect devices such as your mobile phone, a tablet or other to jam along to your favorite tunes listening with your headphones. You don‘t even have to connect a cabinet. It‘s never been easier.
Thanks to the unique “magnet fix pins“ your T-300 is always safely connected to the amp fixing bar of your EICH cabinet.
T-series – BIG SOUND CAN BE THAT SMALL.