- Extremely lightweight
- Ultra compact
- Switching power supply
- Class-D Poweramp
- 4-band EQ
- pre/post »DI out«
- Transformer balanced »DI out«
- Ground Lift switch
- 115 / 230V switch
- Compressor with switchable »Attack Time«
- »Bass Boost« and »Hi Boost« switch
- »250/400 Hz« & »0.8/1.2 KHz« switch
- »Mute« & »Compressor« -footswitch-connection
- 500 W Power
- Preamp: solid state preamp with 4-band EQ, bass and hi boost, frequency switches for lo mid and hi mid, taste and rock pot, -10 dB switch, compressor with switchable attack-time, mute switch, line out and tuner out, transformer balanced XLR DI out pre/post and ground lift switchable, adjustable line in, separate instrument input at rear side line out, adjustable serial effects loop + line in: mono
- Output RMS: 500 w (4 ohms), 300 w (8 ohms)
- Power Section: Class D power amp
- Output: 2x Speakon® combo connectors with ¼“ jack
- Power Consumption: 600 W
- DI Out: transformer balanced, pre/post and ground lift switchable
- Extras inclusive: rack mounting kit
- Dimensions: (W x H x D):
- 48,26 cm x 8,89 cm x 31 cm / 19" x 3.2" x 12.2"
- WEIGHT: 2,8 kg / 4.41 lbs
- Option: Footswitch EFS2 for mute and compressor, 19” Ragbag Cover
Looking for the ultimate sound machine for your tone? You will be crazy about the TR-500!
This amp sure is a wild cat. There’s a real technical treasure hidden under its silky fur. The sophisticated four-band tone control section, together with “Bass”- and “Hi-Boost” as well as switchable mid frequencies offer extremely versatile opportunities to shape the sound. Moreover there’s the unique “Taste” control to further enhance your tone.
With the “Rock” control the TR-500 finally bares its teeth. It adds the right amount of grunge to your sound – lots of power amp distortion for all those rockers of you.
The back panel sports a vast array of connectors helping you get the most out of your effects and other external devices.
TR-500 - More for less